– SBW utilizes UPS, Fed Ex, Common freight carriers and in house vehicles for shipping.
– SBW relies on these companies to deliver the products on schedule and damage free.
– Shipping times are approximate. While we offer guaranteed shipping on many of our products, their are circumstances out of our control that could prevent a product from delivering on- time. Weather and vandalism, just to name a few.
– On- line tracking is available by request for many of our products.
– In the rare event your product is damaged during shipping, please call SBW immediately: 1.800.420.0098. Please DO NOT accept any shipment with visible damage. Please take photos.
– Custom Signs are not available for return.
– All products are manufactured to meet customer specifications.
– Accepted products for returns are: Changeable Copy Letters. Customer will be responsible for all shipping expenses and re- stocking fees.
– If an item is damaged during shipping or produced incorrectly, please provide photographs to SBW immediately.
– All non- exempt customers in Ohio will be charged Ohio sales tax.
– Some of our products are manufactured out of state. Taxes will apply to a customer living in the state their product was manufactured.
Please check with local governments, landlords, municipalities, etc. for approved signage specifications before ordering your sign.
– Preferred file types are vector files compatible with Adobe CS 5.
– Vector file types we accept: .ai, .eps., .pdf. No Corel Draw files, please.
– Low resolution raster files are discouraged as “pixelation” can and more than likely will occur. Common raster files are: .jpg, .psd, .png, .tiff.
– If using a raster file or photograph, it must be high res.
– If artwork is unavailable, the graphic design team can create a design for you. Please consult with a customer service representative.
Signs By Web History:
SBW was established in 2004 to provide an internet based sign superstore for customers in North America. Our company has been involved in the the manufacturing of signs for over 50 years.
SBW does not provide installation services. If you need assistance in arranging installation, please contact a customer service representative.
All pricing is subject to change w/out notice.
– SBW accepts Visa, American Express, Mastercard and Discover.
– We also accept checks, money orders, and cash when appropriate.
– Under certain circumstances, SBW will allow for a sign to be paid off over a short period of time, interest free.
– If you would like to finance the purchase of your new sign over an extended period of time, please contact a customer service representative and they can connect you with a Financial Sign Consultant.
Some of our products offer limited and lifetime warranties. If you are unsure if a product has a warranty, please check with a SBW customer service representative.
– SBW will correct, at our expense, any mistake as a result of our error, and we will do this in a timely manner.
– Photographic evidence may be required.
– All of our represntatives work quickly and efficiently to quote your sign or project as quickly as possible.
– The scope of each request varies and therefore some quotes will take longer than others.